– Â Â Â General Manager Charles Hirtz Foundation to implement the Temple ofÂ theÂ Amerindian Symbols â€œHuaca Wira Cochaâ€Â which involves an archeologyÂ Museum at the Equator to host the Hirtz Collection.
– Â Â In progress: â€œThe Valdivia Shaman-Astronomers and their Cosmogramsâ€
Three volumes with Â 2000 illustrations and 500 drawings. Description and comparative interpretation of the Valdivia civilization and Andean symbology with other cultures and civilizations. Valdivia, mother civilization of the Americas and the Wiracocha missionary movement are some of the presented novel proposals in this book.
– Â Â The symbols of the Huancavilca Culture of costal Ecuador represented onÂ spindle whirls ( 800 a.d. â€“ 500 a.d.), in preparation.
– Â Â The History of Pipes in America, in preparation.
– Â Â Â Direction & Camera: Lost World of the Huaograni Indians, 1977
Seminars & Lectures:
– Denver Art Museum, 1970-73
– Symposium on Museography of Sciences, Caracas, Venezuela, 1999
– World Expo Shanghai 2010 on â€œValdivia: Mother Culture of the Americasâ€
Animal & bird carvings with Ecuadorian semi-precious stones, 1500 items in coordination with TROPICA 2000 and Africa 70, in Tucson Mineral Fair, 1993
Creative Director and Deputy Commissioner Ecuador Pavilion UNIVERSAL EXPO HANNOVER 2000
Valdivian Earth Godess (3000 BC-1500 BC) exhibit at the Chancelory of Ecuador, March-August 2003
VALDIVIA EXHIBITS world wide sponsored by Ministry of Foreign Relations and the City of Quito, in preparation:
Valdivia Temple & Museum at the Equator â€œHuaca Wira Cochaâ€, feasibility stage, 8 million dollar budget.